Elise Kellond-Knight's assist for Caitlin Cooper in this morning's loss to Portugal was her third of the Algarve Cup, more than any other Australian player.
Check out these other top Opta stats from this morning's 2-1 defeat.
- The Westfield Matildas' loss ended a 10-game unbeaten run in all competitions and resulted in a second consecutive fourth place finish in the Algarve Cup (2017 & 2018).
- Portugal's opener ended a run of 246 minutes without conceding for Australia.
- Portugal remain unbeaten against the Westfield Matildas (W1 D2) while today's victory in the third-place play-off means they have posted their best ever finish in the competition.
- The Matildas have failed to score in just one of their last 14 games in all competitions.
- Portugal have won back to back games for the first time since September 2016 and are enjoying a four-game unbeaten run (W3 D1) – their longest unbeaten run since going seven without defeat between June 2016 and January 2017 (W4 D3).