The Westfield Matildas will seek to secure an Algarve Cup final berth by maintaining their recent dominance over China PR on Tuesday morning.
Kicking off at 6:00am AEDT, Alen Stajcic's side will almost certainly need three points at Albufeira Municipal Stadium if they're to remain a chance of reaching the decider.
They can do that by continuing the kind of form that saw them beat China PR 3-0 and 5-1 in November.
Goals flowed freely in those friendlies, but a second successive clean sheet following the 0-0 draw with Portugal could prove just as satisfying.
Read on for the key stats and facts ahead of the team's final Group A fixture.
- Australia are undefeated in their last seven games against China PR (W5, D2), winning each of their last three meetings.
- The Westfield Matildas be looking to keep consecutive clean sheets for the first time since March 2016 against Vietnam (9-0) and Korea Republic (2-0).
- China have won just five of their last 28 games at the Algarve Cup (D3, L20), with their last win at the tournament coming in a penalty shootout against Denmark in 2014.
- Australia have attempted 44 shots at goal across their last three meetings with China. They have managed 18 on target and scored from 10.
- Elise Kellond-Knight has completed 64 successful passes so far this tournament, the most of any Australia player. She has also provided two assists.