Westfield Matildas v China PR: key stats as Kerr shines
Sam Kerr scored a stunning brace to help the Westfield Matildas kick-off the China PR series with a comfortable 3-0 victory in Melbourne.
Find out how it happened with the best facts and stats from Opta.
- The Westfield Matildas have won six straight matches, which represents their best run of its kind since 2007 when they won seven in a row.
- Australia's possession figure of 66.9% was the largest they have recorded in 2017, eclipsing the 60.9% recorded vs China in March.
- Sam Kerr has netted nine times in her last five internationals, as well as 24 goals in 19 for club and country.
- Kerr has netted the team's first goal of the game in three of their last five matches.
- Emily van Egmond has assisted a goal in each of Australia's last two matches.